A colorful and exotic dessert, it's been a while!
I (still) wanted to add a little chocolate touch to the taste of the fruit.
Result: a crunchy chocolate base topped with a coconut-white chocolate mousse and a passion fruit mirror.
The passion / chocolate alliance is particularly tasty I find!
Recipe for a 25x18cm pastry frame:
- Mix 300g of chocolate cookies (Roudor or Bonne Maman type).
- Add 100g of melted butter, mix and tamp at the bottom of a pastry ring, placed on your Bavarian support.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Coconut-white chocolate mousse
- Soften 4 gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Heat 20cl of coconut milk in a saucepan.
- Meanwhile, whisk 3 egg yolks with 50g caster sugar.
- Pour the milk over the yolks, stirring, then return to the saucepan and add the softened gelatin sheets.
- Leave to thicken and put off the heat.
- Pour 200g of white chocolate into pieces, let melt and mix.
- Whip 40cl of whole liquid cream into whipped cream.
- Incorporate this whipped cream into the previously warmed coconut-choco cream.
- Pour this cream over the chocolate biscuit and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (one night is better).
Passion fruit mirror
- Soften 1 gelatin sheet in cold water.
- Heat 20cl of passion fruit juice in a saucepan and add the softened gelatin.
- Let cool and pour over the coconut-choco mousse.
Refrigerate for at least 1 additional hour.
Decorate with grated coconut and a passion fruit
[ Equipment used ]