A recipe that is both light and fruity to enjoy the beautiful seasonal blackberries: the No-bake blackberry tart with mascarpone and lemon ! We love its creamy texture and its refreshing and tangy touch of lemon ...
This recipe is proof that without turning on the oven, you can also enjoy a seasonal tart, at the same time simple, tasty and full of fruit.
Ingredients to plan for this blackberry pie
To make this no-bake blackberry tart, you will need to plan the ingredients to make the 3 stages : the biscuit base, the creamy filling and the blackberry juice with the blackberries for the decoration.
Then, for the biscuit base, we need dry biscuits and melted butter. For the creamy part, you need mascarpone, a little whipping cream, icing sugar and lemon.
For the decor, we need a nice picking of blackberries and a little icing sugar.
NB: I give you all the quantities in the recipe below.
How to make a blackberry mascarpone pie?
We start by preparing the base by mixing the cookies and mixing them with the melted butter. This mixture is packed into the bottom of a springform pan (easier to unmold later).
To the garnish, we first whip the whipped cream and we incorporate the mascarpone and icing sugar to have a very creamy mixture, and which holds. Lastly, add the lemon.
Finally, we prepare blackberry juice, by mixing some of the fresh blackberries with the icing sugar. Then we pass them to Chinese to remove the seeds.
All that's left to do is decorate the blackberry pie: place the juice on the pie and place the fresh fruit on it.
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of fruity pies, then I advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog:
- No-bake key lime pie (lime pie)
- Strawberry rhubarb almond tart
- Lemon and ginger meringue tarts
- Raspberry mascarpone tart Breton palet
- Passion fruit vanilla coconut tart
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your lovely pies!
Blackberry Pie No Bake Lemon Mascarpone
- 250 g dry biscuits
- 80 g soft butter, melted
- 400 g mascarpone cheese
- 12 cl whole cream 30% mg
- 50 g icing sugar
- 4 cc organic lemon juice
- 1 tsp organic lemon zest
- 375 g blackberries
- Start by preparing the biscuit base: finely mix the dry biscuits and mix in the melted butter. Pack this mixture into the bottom of a 22cm springform pan (to facilitate demoulding). Go up a little on the edges to be able to garnish the pie. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- For the garnish: whip the heavy whipped cream with half the icing sugar. Relax the mascarpone with a fork then add it to the whipped cream with the rest of the icing sugar. Whisk again to obtain a homogeneous creamy mixture. Finish by incorporating the lemon juice and zest. Place in the refrigerator while waiting.
- To prepare the blackberry juice: mix about ten blackberries with 1tsp icing sugar. Filter through a fine sieve to extract only the liquid (if it is too thick, add a little water).
- Decorate the pie with a little blackberry juice and the blackberries (on one side like me or by placing them all over the pie).