A recipe from All chocolate cookies with caramel heart to fill up on gluttony! Inside these cookies, a nice dose of cocoa, chocolate chips and a melting heart of salted butter caramel.
In these soft cookies, bitter cocoa and chocolate chips combine with a heart of salted butter caramel. The result is really delicious… Moreover, when tasting, you can also add a little touch of Fleur de sel (my sweet tooth) which reveals the aromas of cocoa so well.
How to make these all chocolate cookies?
We start by mixing the butter and the sugars (white powder and brown sugar). Then add the cocoa, eggs and vanilla. Finally, we finish with the dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
Using an ice cream scoop or with your hands, you take small balls of dough. But, it is quite normal if it sticks, nevertheless if it really sticks too much, add a little bit of flour.
How to make the fondant caramel heart?
To do this fondant caramel heart, it is very simple. All you need to do is put a piece of soft caramel candy inside your cookie ball before baking. The caramel will become slightly tender when cooked.
The best time to taste them? When they are still lukewarm out of the oven. The caramel will still be very tender, it is a delight. However, when they are cold, put them in the microwave for a few seconds (only a few seconds). You will find the creaminess of the caramel in the cookies as if you had made a new batch.
Other recipes to try
If you like cookies, then I advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog: Tahini chocolate chip cookies, Granola-style cookies, Smarties cookies, Giant chocolate almonds coconut cookie.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your cute cookies!
All chocolate cookies with caramel heart
- 150 g soft butter
- 95 g powdered sugar
- 80 g brown sugar
- 280 g of flour
- 40 g bitter cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 150 g chocolate chips
- 1 bag of soft salted caramel candies
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° traditional heat.
- In a bowl, mix the butter and the sugars until you obtain a creamy texture.
- Add cocoa, lightly beaten whole eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, salt and baking soda. Finish with 2/3 of the chocolate chips.
- With your hands or an ice cream scoop, form small balls of dough - about 3/4 cm in diameter. The dough is sticky that's normal, it's like a cake dough, if it really sticks too much, add a little more flour. In each ball, insert half of a caramel candy so that it is in the center of the ball.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, sprinkle with the rest of the chocolate chips and a little sea salt (have a light hand anyway!).
- Bake for 10 minutes - to adapt according to your oven. Let cool on the rack.
- EQUIPMENT USED -