Return of the sun, and desire for peps in my kitchen!
I drew from my
looking large collection of boxes the color that made me want to bake ... It was yellow, I'll give you a thousand!
So I made some very soft muffins, flavored with bananas. But that's not all. They combine with caramel fudge to fill my craving for gluttony!
They are rather quick to make, and can be eaten for breakfast or for afternoon tea (or both!).
Let's go for the recipe ...
Banana & Caramel Fudge Muffins
- 70 g oatmeal
- 60 g plain yogurt
- 60 ml of milk
- 90 g of flour
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cc of baking powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 œuf
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil or rapeseed, but less fragrant result!
- 75 g of "Fudge Caramel" Vahiné soft caramel chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C traditional heat.
- In a first container, mix the oatmeal, natural yoghurt and milk then set aside for the rest (this gives time for the flakes to soak up the milk).
- In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Separately, mash the banana, add the beaten egg and oil. Then add the oat mixture, then the dry ingredients little by little. Finish by adding the caramel chips.
- Pour the dough into paper boxes placed in a muffin tin, then bake for 15 minutes (to be checked according to your oven) to obtain lightly golden / caramelized muffins. Yummy ...
[ Equipment used ]