A warm breeze is blowing over the country, and what does that feel good! Good to feel in summer, FINALLY… As a refreshment, I swear by the ice cream. But not necessarily ice cream, rather fruit sorbets and granita. I always have some in my freezer, most often homemade thanks to my eskimo mold. Today I present to you a combination of flavors that I love in summer, because for me it is really synonymous with sun: mango, passion fruit et coconut.
You will notice it in the ingredients, no dairy products - I opted for coconut milk - which makes these ice creams totally vegan, lactose free (and also gluten free). A very light dessert therefore! Personally, I taste them at the end of a meal or in the middle of the afternoon, the pleasure is always the same. Of course I don't forget my chocolate fudge popsicle sticks, just as delicious, but more delicious than refreshing.
I give you my recipe:
Mango Passion Coconut Ice Cream Bars
- 1 mango cut into pieces frozen
- 3/4 glass of passion fruit juice
- 1 tin of canned coconut milk 400ml approximately
- 60 g grated coconut
- 1 tbsp of agave syrup or other sweetener
- In a blender, mix the frozen mango and the passion fruit juice to obtain a smooth and homogeneous consistency. Using a tablespoon, garnish 1/3 of each eskimo mold. Put in the freezer for at least 10 minutes to firm up before the second layer.
- Mix the coconut milk and the grated coconut, add the agave syrup. Take the molds again and pour the white part about up to 2/3 of each mold. Block in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Take the mussels again and pour the last part of mango-passion fruit. Block at least 4 hours before unmolding by briefly running the mussels under hot water to release the sticks.
// EQUIPMENT USED //