Yummy and girly, that's how I would describe these white and dark chocolate bars to decorate!
Homemade chocolate bars sprinkled with sprinkles, candies, dried fruits (etc.) that we break into large pieces to enjoy ...
I decided to make mine in a “two-taste” way, with a layer of delicious dark chocolate underneath and a layer of white chocolate on top. All covered with a mix of sprinkles, vermicelli and colored sugar balls.
It's fun, simple and delicious (I prefer to warn you, don't count the calories… but what good is it!).
It is also an original idea to enhance your birthday snacks without wasting too much time in the kitchen. This white and dark chocolate bar are also lovely homemade gifts to give, think about it!
Let's go for the recipe ...
White and dark chocolate bar to decorate
- 180 g dark chocolate pastry very good quality if possible
- 360 g white chocolate pastry very good quality too
- Small sugar decorations
- Start by melting the chocolate in a double boiler. Once the mixture is almost melted, but a few pieces remain, remove from the heat and continue to mix until you obtain a smooth chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, spread with a spatula to keep a height of a few millimeters. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Proceed in the same way by melting the white chocolate. Take the plate of dark chocolate again, and pour in the melted white chocolate, creating a slightly thicker layer and smooth with a spatula.
- Without waiting, sprinkle the small decorations with sugar and keep cool for 15 minutes before “breaking” the tablet using a large kitchen knife. Enjoy!