A gourmet and fruity recipe to share: the Raspberry Blondie and white chocolate… Do you know the blondie? It's the white chocolate version of the famous brownie. In this recipe, I accompany the white chocolate with beautiful fresh raspberries. So, you like it ?
This recipe therefore combines the delicacy of a white chocolate cake and the pleasure of tasting beautiful fresh raspberries. This raspberry blondie can be shared in a friendly way in small parts like a brownie. You can also add a nice handful of raspberries to taste.
What ingredients do you need for this raspberry blondie recipe?
In the end, you will need less than 10 ingredients to make this raspberry blondie at home:
flour : wheat or spelled according to your preference.
Butter : it gives texture to the blondie, we use it here melted. It will also give a delicious 'buttery' flavor to the blondie.
Sugar : I used a mixture of brown sugar and whole sugar. This provides a deeper flavor than refined sugar (a little caramelized).
Egg : to add texture to the blondie.
Vanilla / salt : these are the taste indicators for this recipe.
White chocolate : it is used crushed to add it to the dough, for more indulgence.
Raspberries : prefer fresh raspberries to frozen raspberries.
How to make this raspberry blondie?
This blondie is typically the kind of quick recipe you can make in one container! We start by mixing together the butter, sugars, egg, vanilla and salt.
Then we add the flour in rain. At this stage, it is not necessary not over-mix : just enough to have a homogeneous texture. The dough will be a bit dense, that's normal.
Finally, add the crushed white chocolate. All that remains is to pour the dough into the bottom of a lined square mold (easier to unmold). Add the raspberries last, pressing them lightly.
The cooking will depend on your oven (30 minutes for me). It also depends on the final texture you want for your raspberry blondie: more or less soft. For the service, we cut small portions, which can be served for example with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Possible variations for this recipe
Instead of white chocolate, you can easily imagine cracked dark chocolate in this recipe. In this case, it's not really a blondie anymore, but it will be just as greedy!
Instead of raspberries, we could imagine blueberries, strawberries or cherries why not! Let your imagination run wild (and your personal tastes).
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of fruity and easy to make recipes, I recommend these other recipes from the blog: the Strawberry rhubarb almond tart, Raspberry mascarpone tart on Breton palet, Financier Raspberry, Fondant peach raspberry tonka cake, Red berry mascarpone tart.
If you make this raspberry blondie, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your pretty blondies!
Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondie
- 190 g wheat or spelled flour
- 140 g soft butter, melted and cooled
- 50 g dark brown sugar
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cc natural vanilla extract
- 1 big pinch of salt
- 100 g White chocolate
- 125 g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° traditional heat.
- Prepare a 20cm square mold by buttering it and lining it with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, sugars, egg, vanilla and salt.
- Gradually incorporate the flour in rain. Don't over mix, just enough.
- Crush the white chocolate and add it last to the dough (which is compact, this is normal).
- Pour the dough into the mold and smooth.
- Arrange the fresh raspberries on the dough, pushing them in very lightly (cooking will do the rest). Bake for about 30 minutes. Test the cooking with a wooden pick. The top should be golden. Let cool in its mold on a wire rack.
- Before serving, you can add fresh raspberries and white chocolate shavings. It can also be enjoyed very well with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream ...