A last minute recipe that I publish before I go on vacation… And it is rather welcome that departure! I, who have been part of the freelance team since this year, have to admit that when you are on your own, it's hard to get a job. Tell me do you understand me ?! Today I offer you these blueberry, coconut ice cream sticks and their light white chocolate coating. And we can say that it is a recipe for circumstance! What could be more summery than popsicles?
Inside I put fruits (blueberries, which I love) mixed with coconut milk and a touch of agave syrup for the sweet tooth that I am. A perfectly flavored and vegan blend for those who are interested. To add a little extra touch of gluttony I created stripes of white chocolate with a little coconut oil, and as if by magic they freeze on ice almost instantly from the cold. In short, you will understand, this is a really simple, fruity and fun recipe to make this summer.
The popsicles can be declined with other summer fruits in place of blueberries, so treat yourself!
Blueberries-Coconut-White Chocolate Ice Cream Bars
- 300 ml canned coconut milk
- 200 g blueberries
- 3 cs agave syrup
- 80 g white chocolate pastry
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Mix the blueberries and coconut milk in the blender.
- Add the agave syrup and mix again.
- Pour the preparation into an eskimo mold and put in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave (not too long, by 10-15 seconds, otherwise you will "cook" the chocolate) mix well with a fork to smooth.
- Once the sticks are removed from the mold, using a tablespoon, streak the melted chocolate on top of the sticks.
- Enjoy immediately or put back quickly in the freezer in an airtight box.