A recipe from Tomato mozzarella and pesto bruschetta, perfect for sunny days! Served on toasted bread, with its homemade pine nut pesto for even more flavor ...
If you were looking for a fresh recipe for sunny days, here is one! Tomato mozzarella bruschetta for lunch or dinner. A sun-kissed recipe with its fresh ingredients, and its homemade pesto.
What ingredients for this tomato bruschetta recipe?
Cherry tomatoes : I used these small tomatoes for the recipe because their taste is very sweet, they hold together well once cut (even returned to the pan).
Buffalo Mozzarella : I chose the buffalo milk version because it is much better for my taste than the classic version. You can also use creamy buratta instead if you wish.
Rye or country bread : here we want large slices to place the garnish. Choose the bread that makes you happy. It should be sliced neither too thin nor too thick. As a bonus: rub it with garlic for even more flavor!
Fresh basilic : a nice bouquet of basil to make the pesto. It is really essential here! It is also added before serving the bruschetta.
Pine nuts : they are used in the pesto to give texture, and also to decorate the bruschetta before tasting.
Parmesan cheese : the essential for the pesto! Instead of the already grated Parmesan, I advise you to grate it yourself, it will have much more flavor.
Ail : we need it for the pesto, it is used to spice it up. You can also rub the bread with it (optional).
Olive oil, salt, pepper : for seasoning.
NB: for a meat version, you can add shredded country ham as a garnish.
How to make tomato mozzarella bruschetta?
In terms of preparation time, we are really in the reasonable. You can of course prepare the pesto in advance (keep it for several days in an airtight container) so that, finally, you just have to assemble everything. And there, I guarantee you that your lunch break will be terrible!
To realize the pesto, we put all the ingredients in the bowl of the blender or blender. We mix everything to obtain a well-flavored pesto sauce.
For the garnish, lightly brown the tomatoes in a hot pan. Just a little to release their scent. We toast the slices of bread and then garnish the bruschetta.
Pesto, crumbled mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts and a touch of pesto. That's it your bruschetta is ready!
Other recipes to try for sunny days
For spring / summer, we want to enjoy vegetables and also seasonal fruits. I suggest you take a look at these recipes that you might like: the Strawberry rhubarb crumble tart, the Raspberry Orange Blossom Financiers, Fondant cake peach raspberry tonka bean, Very fondant cherry almond cake.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your beautiful bruschetta!
Bruschetta Tomato Mozza Di Buffala and Pesto
- 1 bunch of basil
- 40 g pine
- 40 g freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 chopped garlic clove
- 12 cl olive oil
- Salt pepper
- 4 nice slices of rye bread or country bread
- 1 buffala mozzarella ball
- About 400g cherry tomatoes
- 15 g pine nuts
- Prepare the pesto: in the bowl of the blender, put the basil leaves, pine nuts, freshly grated Parmesan and garlic. Season to your liking. Add olive oil and mix everything. Book.
- Prepare the cherry tomatoes: cut them in half, brown them for 2 minutes in a very hot pan with a little olive oil. Do not overcook so as not to completely soften them.
- Prepare the slices of bread: with the oven grill or a toaster, toast the slices of bread.
- Make the brushettas: cover each slice of bread with pesto, crumble the buffala mozzarella, add cherry tomatoes, pine nuts and finish with a small extra dose of pesto. To be enjoyed without delay!