Ce white chocolate cheesecake will seduce you with its airy texture, like a mousse! The key ingredient? The addition of whisked egg whites to the classic preparation….
How to make this white chocolate cheesecake?
Like all cheesecake, we start by making the base with mixed cookies and melted butter. I like to use low-sugar cookies for this.
Then for the creamy preparation, this is a mixture of fresh cheese (Philadelphia), crème fraîche and white chocolate. The key ingredient, as specified above, are the whisked egg whites that are incorporated at the last moment to lighten everything!
Why are you going to love this recipe?
For its delicious white chocolate taste! I recommend you use a white chocolate pastry of quality if possible. You will also love it for its airy texture like a mousse!
It's light, and it can be served easily at the end of a meal, accompanied by fresh fruit, or with a raspberry or red fruit coulis ...
Other recipes to try
If you realize this White chocolate cheesecake, do not hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your accomplishments :)
White Chocolate Cheesecake, Like A Mousse
- 150 g low-sugar dry cookies type 'Petits Bruns' or 'McVities'
- 65 g soft butter, melted
- 3 cs dark chocolate chips
- 180 g white chocolate pastry
- 400 g fresh cheese (Philadelphia)
- 70 g Granulated sugar optional if your white chocolate is very sweet
- 20 cl whole cream 30% mg
- 1 cc liquid vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Chocolate shavings for decoration optional
- Line a springform pan about 20cm in diameter with parchment paper.
- Prepare the biscuit base: crumble the dry biscuits and mix them with the melted butter. Place this biscuit base in the bottom of the mold, packing well with the back of a tablespoon or the bottom of a glass.
- Sprinkle the whole with dark chocolate chips, and tamp down again. Reserve in the fridge.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler. Then reserve.
- Preheat the oven 175 ° traditional heat.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese to relax it, add the sugar, cream and vanilla. Mix well until you get a creamy and smooth consistency.
- Add the egg yolks, then the warm melted white chocolate.
- Separately, beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the egg whites to the preparation.
- Pour everything over the biscuit base, smoothing the surface.
- Bake for about 50 minutes (cover if necessary during cooking, and adapt the cooking time to your oven). Let cool and refrigerate before tasting.
- Before serving, add white chocolate shavings and / or a coulis of red fruits, raspberries ...