An ideal recipe for sunny days (without having to light the oven): the No-bake strawberry lemon cheesecake ! A dessert full of freshness and indulgence, with its very creamy lemon-flavored cheesecake base, and its homemade strawberry coulis. All you have to do is let yourself be tempted ...
When you see beautiful strawberries everywhere, you only want one thing: to enjoy them for dessert. So to vary the pleasures, I am offering you today this cheesecake with strawberry coulis. A dessert to prepare ideally the day before, so that it has time to take its consistency in the refrigerator.
What ingredients do you need for this no-bake strawberry lemon cheesecake?
For cheesecake base, this is a classic biscuit base with melted sweet butter and dry biscuits (neutral to taste).
La creamy filling It is composed of fresh cheese (Philadelphia), Greek yogurt, liquid cream, gelatin, agave syrup (unrefined sugar) for sweetening, lemon (juice and zest).
For the grout and the decor, you will need strawberries: I opted for French gariguette strawberries, very tasty, perfect for this dessert. I added a touch of whole sugar and a little lemon.
How to prepare this strawberry lemon cheesecake?
We start by doing strawberry coulis, so that it can cool. We simply heat the cut strawberries, the whole sugar and the lemon so that it compotes. Then we mix and let cool.
To make the biscuit base, mix the dry biscuits and mix them with melted butter. All you have to do is pack this mixture into the bottom of a square mold (20x20cm) that you will have lined with baking paper to facilitate demolding. We place in the refrigerator for the rest.
To prepare the garnish, we first soften the gelatin in cold water. In a container, mix the cream cheese, agave syrup, lemon juice and zest. We melt the gelatin in a little cream and then add it to the mixture. All you have to do is add the Greek yogurt and then the whipped cream.
We pour this mixture on the biscuit base and smooth well. With a tablespoon we place several touches of coulis on top of the cheesecake and we trace of the spirals with a wooden pick so that the flavors and colors blend together a bit. Then refrigerate for at least 4 hours but overnight is recommended.
Just before serving, pour the rest of the coulis over the portions, and add strawberries in decoration. Be generous! You can also make this recipe in a small round mold if you prefer.
I invite you to come and see the making of the cheesecake in my IGTV video on Instagram.
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of fruity recipes, I advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog: Eton strawberry mess, No-bake lemon cheesecakes, Raspberry orange blossom financiers, Raspberry stewed yogurt ice cream, Fondant peach raspberry tonka cake, Strawberry peach ricotta cake.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your pretty cheesecakes!
No Bake Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake
- 200 g dry biscuits
- 80 g soft butter, melted
- 300 g plain cream cheese Philadelphia
- 70 g agave syrup
- 290 g Greek yogurt
- 150 g heavy whipping cream 30%
- 2,5 gelatin sheets Vahine
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 300 g gariguette strawberries or other French strawberries
- 30 g complete sugar rapadura type
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 150 g cut strawberries for decoration
- Make the strawberry coulis: hull and cut the strawberries into quarters, put them in a saucepan with the whole sugar and lemon zest. Heat over medium heat for a few minutes so that it compotes. Then mix and pass through a Chinese to keep the coulis. Let cool.
- Prepare a square mold (20x20cm for me) by lining it with baking paper, leaving wide edges of paper to be able to easily extract it afterwards. Mix the cookies and mix them with the melted butter. Tamp this mixture in the mold, pressing down with a glass. Place in the fridge while waiting for the rest.
- Soften the gelatin for ten minutes in cold water. Then heat 2 tbsp of liquid cream in a saucepan and melt the squeezed gelatin there.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the agave syrup, lemon zest and juice to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the gelatin / cream mixture, whisk again.
- Incorporate the Greek yogurt, then the liquid cream previously whipped into whipped cream. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base in the mold. Smooth with a spatula.
- Pour a little strawberry coulis on the cheesecake with a tablespoon, making several circles, then using a wooden stick, trace small spirals on the cheesecake so that the colors (and flavors) match. mix a little.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is even better).
- Take the cheesecake out of the mold, cut the parts and pour the rest of the coulis on each part, accompanied by cut strawberries.