This post was sponsored by Shopmium. All words and opinions that follow belong to me.
An individual dessert with a texture full of lightness and its delicacy: the Cinnamon apple chia pudding ! You will be seduced by its three textures: a pudding base with chia seeds, a creamy part with Skyr from Danone and pan-fried apples with cinnamon.
A recipe easy to make since it suffices to prepare each part individually then to bring them together at the time of dressing. You can even make these Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding ahead of time.
8 ingredients for this gourmet dessert
- Chia seeds : these fabulous little seeds that swell on contact with liquid to create a real creamy pudding.
- Skyr by Danone : high in protein with 0% fat, I use it to add creaminess and creaminess to desserts.
- Milk : semi-skimmed or vegetable milk, the choice is yours.
- Agave syrup : it is the sweetener of the recipe. It can be replaced with honey.
- Vanilla extract : to flavor the dessert, I add a touch of vanilla.
- Apples : lightly sweetened apples diced to bring a fruity note to the dessert.
- Butter : to fry the apples.
- Cannelle : it is used here to flavor apples and add even more flavor to the dessert.
My tips for making this chia pudding a success Apple Cinnamon
take a little ahead and make your chia seed pudding the day before or a few hours before assembling your glasses. This allows the seeds to swell well and you will have the ideal texture.
For the creamy part, Skyr Danone du Monde is ideal: it brings a real consistency to the dessert because it is not liquid. A real delicacy on its own, and in addition fat-free and rich in protein. You can taste it perfectly from breakfast.
To properly fry your apples, cut them in small cubes : this allows them to be cooked thoroughly, they will be even more tender when tasted.
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of individual format desserts, I can also recommend these other recipes from the blog:
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery Our Instagram - so I can see your beautiful puddings!
Discover the Danone products on sale with the Shopmium app: https://bit.ly/3H49pA5
Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding
- 5 cs chia seeds
- 115 g Skyr nature Danone du Monde
- 125 ml semi-skimmed or vegetable milk
- 1 cs agave syrup
Creamy Vanilla Skyr
- 365 g Skyr nature Danone du Monde
- 2 cc natural vanilla extract
- 1 cs agave syrup
Cinnamon Apple Pan
- 2 apples
- 15 g unsalted butter
- 0,5 cc cinnamon powder
- Prepare the chia pudding: in a container, mix the seeds, Skyr, milk and agave syrup. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- To make the vanilla cream, mix the Skyr, vanilla and agave syrup in a bowl.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat then add the diced apples. Cook for two minutes then reduce the heat. Add the cinnamon then stir the apples until softened. Allow to cool before assembly.
- Place a dollop of chia pudding in the bottom of the glasses. Top with the creamy Skyr mixture, then finish with the cinnamon apples.
- Film the desserts and keep them in the refrigerator until tasting. Then keeps for about 4 days in the fridge.