Treat yourself with a Chocolate and peanut butter brownie to taste it… Simple and quick to make, with its little peanut butter that changes everything!
The brownie is a bit of a comfort snack par excellence… We like it soft, chocolatey and a little melting for even more pleasure! This is what I offer you today with this recipe for Chocolate and peanut butter brownie.
What ingredients for this chocolate peanut butter brownie?
To achieve it, I used a classic brownie base to which I added little "extras". For example, I incorporated some whole sugar of cane, associated with the brown sugar to avoid white sugar. As usual for sugar, I advise you to adapt the amount to your taste. Side chocolate, it is not too loaded: if you like bitter cocoa a lot, you can add a little more.
For the peanut butter, I wanted it to be present to the taste without being too powerful: I therefore added it only on the top of the brownie before baking (not inside). I recommend a peanut butter without pieces, more suited to this recipe.
How to prepare this peanut butter brownie?
To prepare it, we start by melting the chocolate and butter water bath. Then, we add the sugars then the eggs one by one and the vanilla. In another container, we sift the dry ingredients then they are incorporated into the dough without mixing too much (just enough to have a homogeneous dough).
After pouring the dough into a buttered and floured (or lined) square mold, heat the peanut butter a little bit so that it spreads better. Then pour several tablespoons of peanut butter on the dough in different places. With a wooden pick or the point of a knife, we draw spirals to create a light mixture (no need to do a lot). All you have to do is put in the oven!
Other recipes to try
Le chocolate-butter duo peanut, I love it, I have several recipes on the blog that testify to it. Like this Banana bread with peanut butter and chocolate chipsthese Small chocolate peanut butter tartsthese Peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your pretty Brownians!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie
- 120 g dark chocolate pastry
- 120 g Soft butter
- 50 g whole cane sugar
- 70 g brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cc natural vanilla extract
- 1 cc salt
- 100 g flour wheat or spelled
- 15 g bitter cocoa
- 80 g peanut butter without pieces
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° traditional heat. Butter and flour (or line) a 20cm square mold.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler or microwave.
- Add the sugars, mix well. Let cool a little before adding the eggs one by one then the vanilla.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, cocoa and salt. Then incorporate into the chocolate paste. Be careful not to mix too much (just enough).
- Pour into the mold and smooth. Warm the peanut butter slightly, then pour several spoons of peanut butter on the chocolate paste. Using a wooden pick, draw spirals to mix and lightly spread the peanut butter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes depending on your oven. We want it to be slightly melting in the heart. Let cool on a wire rack before cutting small squares.
The perfect recipe in the middle of winter!
I would gladly take a bit of it ...
Made for dessert this afternoon !! I cooked a little shorter to keep it soft. He will be very greedy I think! Thank you !!
Thanks for your return ! Very soft in the center it is even more greedy :))
Tested this weekend, delicious result! The salty mote is top with the peanut flavor. Thank you for your recipes :-)
Thank you Antigone! :)
Would it be possible to modify cane sugar with coconut sugar?
Or just brown sugar?
thank you for your return
Nice end of the day
Hello, yes you can replace with coconut sugar, see you soon :)
Disappointed! It doesn't fit the mold! There are barely 3g and the cake was well on any flat … in short a disaster
Your message is not very understandable, 3g of what?
With more than 60 people having voted on this recipe, do you envisage that the problem comes from your side? Your ingredients? Your oven?