Immerse yourself with me in the dark and intense world of chocolate with this Chocolate cheesecake ! I told you not so long ago about spring and its fresh fruits, but here it is, I plunged again! My chocolate addiction took over. This chocolate cheesecake is the ultimate proof!
And to be chocolate, it is really all chocolate. A crunchy black base, made of crumbled Oreo, a texture of super melting dark chocolate cheesecake and to finish in style, a dark chocolate ganache on top. Suffice to say that the little whipped cream on the surface is no match for the avalanche of intensity of this cheesecake!
But I was right to add it, because it is very little sweet, and it goes wonderfully with the cheesecake when you enjoy both at the same time (so plan to give whipped cream to your guests :).
However, it is possible to modify this cheesecake recipe if you want a less chocolatey result: you can use butter shortbread cookies instead of chocolate ones. You can also serve the cheesecake without the ganache on top (but with the little whipped cream because both work wonderfully).
If you want to vary the pleasures, I also recommend this recipe for White chocolate cheesecake.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag me on Instagram @liliebakery so I can see your cheesecake!
Let's go for the recipe:
- 170 g Crumbled Oreo without the white center trim
- 50 g soft butter, melted
- 450 g plain Philadelphia cream cheese
- 450 g whole cream 30% mg
- 250 g dark chocolate pastry
- 20 g unsweetened bitter cocoa
- 250 g powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 170 ml full liquid cream 30% mg
- 170 g dark chocolate pastry
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 15 cl full liquid cream 30% mg
- 2 tbsp of mascarpone
- 1 tbsp of icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° traditional heat.
- Prepare a mold with removable bottom 20cm in diameter by buttering it.
- Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter, then pack this mixture into the bottom of the mold. Bake for 5 minutes. Then set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. In the bowl of the food processor, mix the cream cheese, crème fraîche, powdered sugar, cocoa and flour to obtain a homogeneous appearance.
- Incorporate the eggs one by one, then the melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Pour the dough on the biscuit base and bake for about 1 hour. Let cool then unmold. Rest for 1 night in the fridge.
- On the day of tasting, prepare the ganache by melting the chocolate, cream and sugar in a saucepan. Cover the top of the cheesecake, let stand a few minutes. Whip the cream, mascarpone, whipped sugar and decorate.
NB: it will be even better the next day and the day after ...