How to resist the temptation to Chocolate flowing heart fondants ? Maybe by being one of those who don't like chocolate… Apart from these people - which I'm not a part of, of course - I do not see !
This is exactly the dessert simple, quick and delicious that we love to taste, both at snack time and at the end of a meal. We are all caught up in its gluttony, and this intense, almost liquid heart, which we hasten to put in the mouth ...
The necessary ingredients
You will only need 6 ingredients to make these pretty chocolate fondant fondants. And certainly ingredients that you already have in your cupboards.
Dark chocolate pastry : in pistoles or in tablet, it's up to you. You can opt for 55% cocoa or 65% cocoa chocolate for this recipe, depending on the desired intensity.
Soft butter : it's the one I prefer to use in baking. This allows us to dose the salt as we want in the recipe.
A tiny bit of all-purpose flour : this will allow the fondants to hold together without being overcooked (using wheat or spelled).
Light brown sugar : I love its fine caramelized flavor, and it brings a lot of depth to chocolate desserts.
Eggs : use them at room temperature, as I always advise you in baking. The result will be optimum.
A touch of Fleur de sel : because it raises the chocolate to perfection!
How to make a chocolate flowing heart?
We start by doing melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave or in a bain-marie.
Then we take care of whipping the eggs and brown sugar for the mixture to whiten. Then we then incorporate the melted chocolate. Finally, we finish by pouring the flour and a pinch of fleur de salt by mixing quickly (just enough).
These chocolate fondant fondants can be baked in rigid boxes (muffin style as you see in my photos) or in ramekins buttered and floured. With this recipe, we get about 6 boxes, or 4 ramekins, it depends on their size.
Just before cooking, add a small square of chocolate inside, it's a trick so that the heart is well flowing! Cooking must be fast, which is the secret of chocolate flowing hearts. I advise you to adapt the duration according to your oven.
More chocolate recipes to try
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your beautiful sinking hearts!
Chocolate flowing heart fondants
- 100 g butter
- 50 g of flour
- 130 g dark chocolate pastry + 6 squares
- 90 g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° traditional heat.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture whitens slightly, then pour in the melted chocolate. Finish with the flour and a touch of fleur de sel.
- Pour the dough into 6 small rigid paper molds or buttered and floured ramekins. Place 1 square of chocolate in each mold.
- Bake for about 8 minutes (this duration is to be adapted according to your oven, and according to the effect you want to obtain, more or less cooked, more or less runny).
- EQUIPMENT USED -