An ultra gourmet recipe: Chocolate peanut tarts very melting! We love their biscuit dough and their chocolate ganache marbled with peanut butter… All this with only 8 ingredients: what more could you ask for?
If you have a peanut butter jar in your cupboard, I advise you to try these small creamy chocolate and peanut pies! They are really very easy to make, you don't even have any pie crust to make. You just need to mix cookies, like a cheesecake base. Extremely simple I tell you!
What ingredients should you plan for these chocolate peanut pies?
To make these chocolate peanut pies, you just need 8 ingredients to do it all : the base and the garnish.
For the base you will need dry cookies and soft butter. When it comes to dry biscuits, I usually use Mc Vities, they can be found in the English department of supermarkets. They are not very sweet, I like them for that. Otherwise, any other type of dry biscuit will do: small brown, small butter ...
For the filling, 6 ingredients will be needed:
Dark chocolate pastry : here I use a slightly full-bodied chocolate, with 52% cocoa. The more daring can take it more full-bodied, of course.
Liquid cream : to create the ganache. Choose it whole with 30% fat.
Soft butter : it is used to give consistency to the ganache, so that it sticks well in the pies.
Brown sugar : it takes very little, moreover we can possibly do without it, according to your tastes.
Salt : to subtly enhance the taste of chocolate.
Peanut butter : the second star of the recipe after chocolate! Take it without a piece for this recipe.
How to make these very melting chocolate peanut pies?
It is very simple ! First we mix the cookies and mix them with melted butter. The mixture is packed into 3 11cm tart molds of diameter. Then we place in the refrigerator to solidify the whole. The mussels are then placed in the oven for 5 minutes (dry cooking).
Then we prepare the chocolate ganache. To do this, heat the liquid cream, brown sugar and salt in a saucepan until it boils. Then we pour over the chocolate cut into pieces. We smooth to have a very homogeneous consistency.
It only remains to pour this ganache on the pie bases. We let the ganache take consistency for a few minutes. Finally, warm the peanut butter slightly in the microwave or double boiler to make it more liquid and place a spoon on each pie.
With a wooden pick we trace spirals to mix the two slightly, and thus have a marbled rendering. All you have to do is wait and let the pies cool down to room temperature ...
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of easy-to-make treats, I can advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog: the Chocolate peanut butter brownie, Banana bread chocolate peanut butter, Chocolate peanut butter cookies, Giant chocolate almonds coconut cookie, Dark chocolate pecan cookies, Chocolate mug cake.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your cute pies!
Very Melting Chocolate Peanut Tarts
- 130 g shortbread cookies I use McVities
- 80 g soft butter, melted
- 175 g 52% cocoa dark chocolate
- 30 g Soft butter
- 120 g whole liquid cream 30% mg
- 1 cs brown sugar dose according to your taste
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp peanut butter without pieces organic department
- Prepare the pie bases, finely mix the cookies and mix with the melted butter. Firmly pack this mixture into 3 11cm pie molds and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 190 ° traditional heat and bake for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan heat the cream, butter, brown sugar and salt until boiling. Pour over the crushed chocolate, mix to obtain a homogeneous consistency.
- Pour the ganache on the tart bases, let cool for about 8 minutes (it should not be too hard to mix well with the peanut butter afterwards)
- Heat the peanut butter (microwave or double boiler) so that it is rather liquid. Place about 1tbsp on each pie and without delay make shallow lines using wooden picks.
- Let cool to room temperature (under a bell is ideal).