A recipe for cookies that is quick to make, with only 6 ingredients: these Peanut and Chocolate Flourless Cookies will delight the greediest among you! We love their good peanut taste and their particular texture, not to mention the chocolate chips…
What ingredients are needed for these flourless cookies?
Peanut butter : this is the star ingredient of the recipe, the one that gives the cookies their taste. Choosing it without pieces is preferable here, opting for the "creamy" version.
Brown sugar : This is the sweetener used here, do not hesitate to adapt the dose to your taste.
Egg : It will allow the cookie dough to hold together and will bring softness.
vanilla : here used as a flavor enhancer.
Baking soda : this allows the cookies to rise slightly in the oven.
Chocolat : in a nugget version for more indulgence!
How to make this cookie recipe without peanut and chocolate flour?
The recipe is very simple and also very quick to do. Just mix all the ingredients, ending with the chocolate chips.
Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes then form small balls of cookies. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. With the back of a tablespoon, we crush them slightly then we put them in. Then we let it cool down on a wire rack to harden.
Know that their texture will be more crumbly than classic cookies, but their flavor will be more intense too!
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of easy-to-prepare delicacies, I advise you to take a look at these other recipes on the blog: Chocolate peanut butter cookies, Soft chocolate muffins, Soft chocolate brownie, Banana bread chocolate peanut butter, the Chocolate peanut butter brownie.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your cute cookies!
Peanut and Chocolate Flour Free Cookies
- 250 g creamy peanut butter without pieces
- 90 g light brown sugar
- 1 oeuf
- 1 cc natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 100 g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° traditional heat.
- In a container, mix the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and baking soda.
- Once the mixture is homogeneous, finish by pouring in the chocolate chips. mix one last time. Let stand 10 minutes.
- On a baking sheet lined with baking paper, place small balls of cookie dough, the equivalent of two tablespoons for each cookie. Lightly crush the cookies with the back of a spoon to flatten them.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Let cool on a rack so that they harden.