Personalized Double Chocolate Cookies ultra greedy do you like it? Very soft inside with their big chocolate chips, impossible not to crack! An easy-to-prepare recipe, with no resting time, that will appeal to all chocolate lovers…
What you'll love about this double chocolate cookie recipe
flavors : 100% chocolate thanks to bitter cocoa and chocolate chips which bring a lot of indulgence. I always add a little touch of fleur de sel before tasting, it's so good...
Texture : These all-chocolate cookies are very soft once baked, they stay so for a long time if you keep them at room temperature, in an airtight box.
Difficulty : They are realized in a few minutes, and without rest time.
- Sugar : for the fluffy side, I use a mixture of brown sugar and classic powdered sugar.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder : for these all-chocolate cookies, take quality, unsweetened cocoa.
- Chocolate chips : I love using the big chocolate chips that you find in stores, I find them more greedy than traditional chips. Several brands now offer them.
How to make all-chocolate cookies?
- We start by beating the softened butter and the two types of sugar: this allows the cookies to remain very soft once cooked.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Sieve the dry ingredients to avoid lumps in the batter, then incorporate them into the mixture.
- All that remains is to add the chocolate chips (keep a little for decoration).
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop out a little dough then place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake.
- It is essential to let the all-chocolate cookies cool down on the tray (because they are soft), before placing them on a wire rack.
My tips for successful cookies
- Put the ingredients well ambient temperature (egg and butter) so that the final rendering of the all-chocolate cookies is very soft.
- For a nice result after cooking: I always add small nuggets on top of each ball.
- If your cookies do not have a round shape when they come out of the oven : take a mini pastry circle, place it above the cookie and make circles, this will firm up its sides and give it a nice round shape.
Possible variations for this recipe
To bring complementary flavors to the dark chocolate in these all-chocolate cookies, you can add chocolate chips. white chocolate or milk chocolate. You can also add crushed nuts : pecans, hazelnuts etc. Let your imagination run wild!
Other recipes to try
If you like chocolate recipes, here are some other recipes from the blog that you should like:
- Soft chocolate muffins
- Dark chocolate brownie
- Chocolate ice cream without an ice cream maker
- chocolate marquise
- Chocolate flowing heart fondants
If you make these all-chocolate cookies, feel free to rate the recipe and tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your beautiful cookies!
Chewy All Chocolate Cookies
- 100 g softened butter
- 90 g light brown sugar
- 65 g granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cc natural vanilla extract
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 35 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0,5 cc baking soda
- 0,5 cc salt
- 160 g chocolate chips (rather big chips)
- Sea salt optional
- Preheat the oven to 180°, traditional heat.
- Beat the softened butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until you get a very creamy mixture.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat again to incorporate well.
- Separately, sift the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add this mixture to the batter in batches. Do not mix more than necessary.
- Add the chips, keeping 2 tbsp for decoration.
- With an ice cream scoop (it's easier) take some cookie dough and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. It will be necessary to make 2 plates to place the 13 balls.
- Space the balls well (about 5cm). Add the remaining nuggets on top of the balls.
- Bake for about 10-11 minutes: during cooking the balls spread out. Remove from the oven, let cool on a baking sheet for 10 minutes. Tip: when they come out of the oven, if your cookies do not have a very round shape, take a mini pastry circle, place it above the cookie and make circles, this will firm up its sides and give it a nice round shape. .
- Leave to cool completely on a wire rack afterwards. Optional: sprinkle with a little fleur de sel before tasting.