Ce Salted butter caramel cheesecake on chocolate biscuit is a true concentrate of gluttony… You will love its extremely melting texture, its generous caramel coulis, and its chocolate biscuit…
You will hardly be able to stop at just one part, I am warning you! It is typically the kind of gourmet dessert that we love to savor ...
How to make this salted butter caramel cheesecake?
To make the cheesecake part, I opted for a ricotta-philadelphia mix. I really love this taste combination. I also added a touch of vanilla, because I love it! The texture of the cheesecake is very melting, as I like.
For the base of salted butter caramel cheesecake, I used chocolate shortbread cookies that I mixed. The chocolate-caramel alliance is no longer to be proven, is it?
And the sauce salted butter caramel, we are talking about it ? You can pour it directly on the cheesecake so that it flows delicately when serving. But since we are all gourmets, you will not hesitate to serve a little more on each plate!
Other cheesecake recipes to try
If you like cheesecakes I'm sure you will like this too Chocolate coconut cheesecakeThis No-bake strawberry speculoos cheesecakeThis No-Bake Lemon-Strawberry Cheesecake or this Japanese coconut and mango whipped cream cheesecake.
If you make this cheesecake, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram, so that I can see your beautiful achievements!
Salted Butter Caramel Cheesecake on Chocolate Biscuit
- 400 g chocolate cookies pancake or shortbread types
- 70 g all-purpose flour
- 125 g soft butter, melted
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 450 g plain, lightly salted fresh cheese type philadelphia
- 4 eggs
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 1 cc natural vanilla extract
Salted butter caramel
- 180 g granulated sugar
- 2 cs water
- 25 cl whole liquid cream
- 60 g diced semi-salted butter
- Sea salt
- Finely mix the chocolate cookies, add the flour and mix again. Incorporate the melted unsalted butter, then mix until obtaining a consistency similar to wet sand.
- Prepare a 22cm springform pan by placing a round of parchment paper in the bottom, and lightly butter the sides.
- Pack half of the mixed cookies into the bottom of the pan, and use the rest to pack the sides, going up high enough to the edges. Place in the fridge while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C traditional heat. In a bowl, beat the ricotta and the Philadelphia. Add whole eggs, one by one. Add the powdered sugar and finally the liquid vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into the biscuit mold, and bake 1 hour / 1 hour 10 minutes always at 150 ° c (I prefer to cook at low temperature, but longer to obtain a thin crust and little color on the cheesecake).
Salted butter caramel
- Prepare the salted butter caramel sauce: in a saucepan, melt the powdered sugar with the water. Once the caramel has been obtained, gently pour off the heat, the liquid cream, the diced butter and a pinch of fleur de sel. Mix well and let cool before topping.