Gluttony when you hold us! And with these small Toblerone pies, we amply satisfy our greed believe me ...
The end of year celebrations are behind us and I still find a way to eat chocolates… But beware, in the form of tarts, it's still more fun! And you the Toblerone, how do you like it? A little, a lot, passionately ?
These small Toblerone pies are extremely simple and quick to make: you first have to bake your pie crust, then melt the Toblerone and the cream, before pouring this filling on the pie shell. An express and delicious recipe!
By the way, if you like this kind of express pie recipe, I also recommend the Carambar milk chocolate fondant tart !
For this recipe, you can of course prepare your shortbread dough yourself, or buy it in the store, as you prefer!
With these quantities, you can make 6 small pies or 1 family pie. So, it's up to you to get started!
Small Toblerone pies
- 1 shortbread
- 300 g Toblerone
- 10 cl whole liquid cream 30% mg
- 40 g Soft butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Roll out the shortbread dough in 6 tart molds previously buttered and floured.
- Prick the dough with a fork and cover each with baking paper and pulses (to prevent the dough from swelling during cooking).
- Bake the tart shells for 20 minutes. Then reserve.
- Break the Toblerone into small pieces in a bowl.
- Bring the whole liquid cream to a boil then pour over the container containing the Toblerone in order to melt it. Mix well.
- Add the butter and mix until you get a smooth and homogeneous consistency.
- Pour the appliance into the tart shells and let cool before placing in the refrigerator for 2 hours.