A sun-drenched recipe with this Peach strawberry fondant cake with ricotta ! Delicious seasonal fruits (peach, strawberry) in a very soft and light cake. A seasonal pleasure to consume without moderation ...
This recipe is ideal when you want to taste summer fruits other than raw. They are here incorporated into a particularly soft cake dough thanks to the use of ricotta. This is the "magic" ingredient of this recipe.
Ce peach cake can be enjoyed from breakfast to afternoon tea (it is not very sweet). I hope you enjoy it as much as me…
How to make this peach cake?
He's very simple to achieve ! First mix the dry ingredients on one side and then the wet ingredients on the other. Then we incorporate the dry ingredients into the last mixture, finally adding the very soft butter.
We then slice the fruits and we add them to the dough (without breaking them too much). We keep a quarter to decorate the top of the cake. Finally, we pour the dough into the buttered mold and put it in the oven!
Some additional details
The great thing about this recipe is that it adapts to different fruits on the market. Do not hesitate to replace the strawberries with raspberries or blueberries. Peaches can be replaced with other seasonal fruits.
To avoid over-baking the cake, you need to test the ideal time according to your oven (with the wooden pick technique).
It keeps approximately 3 / 4 days at room temperature under a cover, or in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of fruity desserts, then I also recommend these recipes: the Fondant peach raspberry tonka cake, Olive oil and roasted peach cake, Individual roasted peach pavlovas, Raspberry mascarpone tart Breton palet, Raspberry stewed yogurt ice cream.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your cute cakes!
Peach strawberry fondant cake with ricotta
- 190 g flour
- 220 g Light brown sugar
- 2 cc baking powder
- 3/4 this salt
- 3 eggs
- 380 g ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cc natural vanilla extract
- 120 g soft butter ointment
- 130 g fresh from the market
- 130 g rather firm peaches / nectarines
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° traditional heat.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta and vanilla until almost smooth.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients, stop mixing as soon as you no longer see the flour.
- Add the softened butter and mix again (if there are any small pieces of butter, nothing serious).
- Add 3/4 of the sliced fruit, mix and pour into a mold 20cm in diameter previously buttered.
- Decorate the top with the remaining fruit and bake for 50-60 minutes. Monitor the cooking with the tip of a knife which should come out with a few crumbs. Let cool and unmold on a rack.