A recipe from Gluten-free chocolate cake without flour, delicious and intense in chocolate, for more pleasure! 6 ingredients only to make it, easily and quickly.
No wacky ingredients to make this recipe, you may already have them in your cupboards. This cake is made quickly and does not require special utensils. I realized it in a 20cm high mold which allows to have a rendering as in my photos.
What ingredients for this gluten-free chocolate cake?
Dark chocolate pastry : I advise you to opt for a 53% cocoa approximately, not full-bodied chocolate since we already add bitter cocoa.
Soft butter : or half-salt according to your preferences. It doesn't need to be at room temperature here.
Brown sugar : it will help balance the bitterness of the cocoa and bring a little caramelized taste as we like (unlike white sugar).
Eggs : we use 4 here, this will add fondant to the texture of the cake and allow it to rise correctly.
Vanilla extract : it enhances the taste of the cake.
Bitter cocoa : it complements the pastry chocolate and reinforces the chocolate taste of the cake, which would otherwise be bland.
How to make this chocolate cake without flour?
We start by melting the chocolate and the butter, then we add the sugar. Then we incorporate the eggs one by one, then the vanilla and cocoa. And that's all !
All you have to do is pour the dough into a 20cm mold buttered and floured then put in the oven. To optimize the texture, I recommend a small passage in the fridge before cutting and serving. It will be even better!
Other recipes to try
If you like chocolate recipes, I can advise you to take a look at these recipes that you might like: the Gluten-free chocolate pear cake, Chocolate peanut butter brownie, Zucchini chocolate cake, Buckwheat chocolate tart, Crinkles Chocolate Cracked Cupcakes, Giant chocolate almonds coconut cookie.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your cute chocolate cakes!
Gluten Free Flour Free Chocolate Cake
- 170 g dark chocolate pastry
- 170 g soft butter, diced
- 210 g brown sugar + or - according to your taste
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp liquid vanilla extract
- 50 g bitter cocoa powder + or - according to your taste
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C traditional heat. Butter a 20cm round mold.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave. Mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a container, add the sugar. Mix well. Add the whole eggs one by one while continuing to mix, well wait until each is incorporated before adding another. Pour in the vanilla.
- Sift the cocoa and incorporate into the dough.
- Pour the dough into the buttered mold and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool then unmold on a grid, keep cool until tasting, it will be even better ... Serve with a little whipped cream or custard, it will be delicious.