A very tasty recipe to taste it: Gluten free lactose free cookies with chocolate chips! Simple and quick to make, they do not require any rest time. You can therefore achieve them quickly!
We can face food intolerances for various reasons at any time of our life. This is not my case personally, but it is a subject that interests me, this is the reason why I wanted to offer you this recipe for gluten free lactose free cookies.
What ingredients for these gluten-free cookies?
Here the almond powder and the coconut flour replace wheat flour and give consistency to cookies. Thecoconut oil and the almond puree replace butter and give cookies all their softness.
The amber color that you can see in the photos, is from the use of whole cane sugar, unrefined. You can also opt for brown sugar if you don't. For the amount of sugar, I invite you to adapt the dose according to your personal taste :)
How to make these cookies without gluten without lactose?
First of all, we mix the dry ingredients in a container. On the other side, we mix the other ingredients : sugar, coconut oil, almond puree, vanilla and egg. Then gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixture.
We finish by adding part of the crushed dark chocolate in the dough. For the gourmet side, I love to add before cooking large pieces of chocolate. They will melt slowly in the oven ...
Other gluten-free recipes
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your batch of cookies!
Gluten free lactose free cookies
- 100 g of almond powder
- 45 g coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 80 g coconut oil (organic department)
- 90 g whole cane sugar
- 90 g almond puree (organic department)
- 1,5 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 oeuf
- 210 g crushed dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° traditional heat.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and coconut oil briskly. Then add the almond puree, vanilla and egg.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients, finish with 2/3 of the crushed dark chocolate.
- Form small balls of dough (about 15) with your hands (it sticks, that's normal) and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Crush the cookie balls and place the remaining chocolate pieces.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, take out then leave to cool on a baking sheet, they will harden as they cool.