A recipe from almond puree home, to do at home easily, do you mind? You would be wrong to deprive yourself of it, it can be prepared in a few minutes and its taste is really delicious! A spread for breakfast, it easily replaces the classic butter on your slices of bread.
The almonds have so many advantages for health, it would be a shame to deprive yourself of them: they are rich in magnesium, fiber, low glycemic index ... With this recipe, you can prepare the equivalent ofa big pot almond puree.
Why make your homemade almond puree?
Almond puree before, I used to buy it ready-made in the store. That was until I realized that I could just cook it myself in my kitchen, in a matter of minutes ...
- Cheaper than in store: you can easily find loose almonds to make this recipe.
- Fast : you just have to let your robot / blender do it.
- Tasty : as the almonds are roasted before mixing them, their scent is really more intense.
Materials needed for this recipe
To toast your almonds beforehand, also provide a baking sheet.
Tips for making your almond puree
- Patience, patience : for your raw almonds to turn into almond puree, they must be able to release their oil. This is done after several minutes. Do not despair !
- Toast the almonds : in 10 minutes in the oven, the almonds have time to roast lightly, which gives them more flavor when they are then crushed.
- A touch of salt : it is not compulsory, but I like to add a little touch of salt in my almond puree, just before the end. This reveals the taste of this puree even more.
How to taste the almond puree?
For breakfast, I love replacing classic butter with almond puree. It also allows you to be stalled all morning! She may be spread on toast, added on a porridge or on a slice of cake also.
If you spread this puree on slices of bread, you can add fruit or seeds puree, it's healthy and simply delicious.
How to preserve it well?
The jar you are going to prepare can be kept for up to two weeks in the refrigerator, in a tightly closed container.
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of easy breakfast or snack recipes then I suggest you take a look at these other recipes from the blog:
- Easy no-bake energy balls
- Chocolate chip coconut oil cookies (without butter)
- Banana pancakes without refined sugar
- Banana bread chocolate peanut butter
- Chocolate chip coconut muffins
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your almond purees!
Homemade Almond Puree (1 Ingredient Only)
- 430 g raw almonds with their skin
- 0,25 cc salt optional
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° traditional heat. Spread the almonds on a baking sheet then bake for 15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven to roast them lightly. Let cool for 10 minutes afterwards.
- Pour the almonds into your blender or blender. Start mixing at maximum speed to obtain a sandy texture. Take breaks from time to time to scrape the edges.
- Continue to mix: as a dough forms, you just have to be patient, and scrape the edges if necessary. Once the almonds have shed their oil, the texture becomes creamy. Add salt if desired (optional).
- Then pour into a jar with a lid, let cool and then store in the refrigerator.