We are fast approaching the most festive and warm season of the year (my favorite!) It is well worth a recipe for the occasion. Who says Christmas says chocolates, and when they are homemade, I would even say that they are appreciated twice as much… So I decided to make chocolates well known to all, present everywhere during the holiday season: Kinder® Schoko-coupons! I assure you that the taste thus created is very similar. The recipe is extremely simple (3 ingredients) and can be used as a DIY workshop to do with the children for Christmas. To offer or to devour without delay, the choice is yours ...
To add a "fairy" touch, I opted for a jewel-shaped chocolate mold. In this regard, I had a lot of trouble finding in France (and that's a shame), I was still able to find the object of my desire via a Chinese seller on the AliExpress site (link in bottom of the recipe). To decorate the chocolates, and highlight the facets created by the chocolate mold, I added edible iridescent powder applied with a brush.
Schoko-bons Kinder® Style Chocolates
- 130 g milk chocolate pastry of good quality
- 90 g white chocolate pastry of good quality
- 20 g praline
- Food iridescent powder
- Start by melting the milk chocolate, tempering it. Don't worry, you don't need a thermometer, there is a simple way to do it: in a suitable container, heat the chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir well then return for 20-30 seconds. There must remain unmelted pieces, you just have to mix well so that the chocolate is very smooth.
- Decorate the bottom of the chocolate molds with iridescent powder (optional), then pour the chocolate into the molds, distribute well, then invert to release the excess (to be collected in a container later). Refrigerate until hardened.
- Prepare the filling by melting the white chocolate in the microwave, once melted and smooth, add the praline and mix. Garnish the mussels with this filling.
- Cover the filling directly with the remaining milk chocolate, remove the excess with a spatula, then refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Unmold and enjoy!
[ Equipment used ]
"Jewels" chocolate mold on AliExpress