Let's go for a new cheesecake recipe!
This time, I decided to add lime to the cream cheese and blueberries on the basis of cookies ...
It reminded me of the smoothness of Key Lime Pie
The result is very greedy and light (which is not incompatible!)
Here are the stages of its realization:
- Crush 140g of dry biscuits, then add 80g of melted butter, mix everything and line a silicone mold. Firmly tamp the bottom with the back of a tablespoon. Place in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Mix 500g of Faiselle cheese with 140g of caster sugar, 2 tsp of cornstarch, 20cl of heavy cream, 3 eggs beaten beforehand, then the juice of 2 limes.
- Take the mold lined with cookies. Sprinkle the biscuit base with 120g blueberries.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the layer of blueberries.
- Put in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Let cool then put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Know that, like all cheesecakes, the tasting is even better the following days!