Autumn is back, and its gourmet pleasures too. The opportunity to make these delicious milk chocolate & vanilla cupcakes !
Enjoying soft cupcakes topped with a creamy chocolate icing with a steaming cup of tea… It's kind of my vision of the perfect snack. And you, what does your perfect snack look like?
You will love to taste this very creamy ganache, and below, this very moist vanilla cake ... The recipe will allow you to prepare a dozen cupcakes (normal size). Nothing very complicated in the recipe, you just need to be equipped with small paper cups for cupcakes and a rigid muffin tin for baking in the oven. For decoration, you can use a pastry bag but also use a spoon or a spatula to decorate with milk chocolate ganache!
With these milk chocolate cupcakes, I also wanted to try my new Callebaut Belgian milk chocolate pistoles. Turning them into a super smooth whipped ganache was a good idea I think.
And what a flavor in the mouth… Mamma mia!
I give you my recipe below:
Milk chocolate & vanilla cupcakes
- 150 g of flour
- 2 cc of baking powder
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 3 whole eggs
- 150 g powdered sugar
- Beans of a vanilla bean
- 150 g soft butter
- 30 cl full liquid cream 30% fat minimum
- 20 g soft butter
- 360 g milk chocolate pistoles
Vanilla cake base
- Preheat the oven to 170 °.
- In a container, combine the dry ingredients.
- Separately, beat the eggs and the sugar. Add the vanilla. Incorporate the softened butter, then the dry ingredients in rain.
- Mix quickly, then fill 2/3 full of paper cups placed in a stiff muffin pan. Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Milk chocolate whipped ganache
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and butter. Remove from heat to a boil.
- Pour the hot cream in two batches over the milk chocolate and whisk to melt.
- Film everything and refrigerate overnight.
- Whip the preparation in a food processor for 1-2 minutes, it will lighten slightly (be careful not to whip too much, otherwise lumps are present).
- Pour the ganache obtained in a pastry bag fitted with a fluted tip and decorate the cooled cupcakes, sprinkle with small sprinkles as you wish.