An essential recipe: the Fudge chocolate brownies! We love its slightly crispy top and its melting interior, very rich in chocolate… Very easy to make and quick too: mix everything in a large container.
The hardest part will be waiting for it to be cooked! The brownie I like it soft, especially not overcooked, with a slightly crunchy layer on top and an explosion of chocolate flavor on the palate. This is the case with this recipe!
Ingredients for this chocolate brownie
- Dark chocolate pastry : I opt for light-bodied pastry chocolate (around 52%) because I add bitter cocoa to the dough. I incorporate it melted and crushed in this recipe.
- Soft butter : or semi-salted butter. If so, you don't have to add a pinch of salt.
- Eggs : ideally at room temperature. They will give texture to the brownie and make it rise slightly.
- Light brown sugar : the quantity here may seem impressive to you, but if you want to have a very melting texture, this is the dose you need. The brown sugar gives the brownie a slightly crispy top and a very soft interior.
- flour : wheat or spelled. We use little to remain very soft / melting.
- Bitter cocoa : I use it to strengthen the chocolatey side of the brownie.
- Vanilla, salt : they enhance the flavor of the brownie.
How to make a fudge chocolate brownie?
Start by melting some of the chocolate with the butter. In a large container, pour all the other ingredients one by one, with the melted chocolate last. We blend just right. Then, we finish with the crushed chocolate chips.
All that remains is to bake the chocolate brownie! You have to check the cooking time ideal, because it varies according to your oven (from one brand to another...).
My tips for a perfect chocolate brownie
- choose a metal mold : cooking is much more precise than with another material (glass, silicone). I always prefer metal for my cakes in general.
- test cooking with a wooden pick: the cooking time may vary depending on the oven. It is necessary to test the duration at home by inserting a peak in the center of the brownie. Cooking is good when there are crumbs stuck to the wooden skewer.
- do not overcook : once out of the oven, the brownie continues to cook slightly in its mold and it solidifies as it cools. Two reasons therefore to respect the cooking time!
How to taste and store your brownie?
This chocolate brownie eaten alone (it's already very good this way) or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You can also enjoy it with custard, it's delicious.
To keep it melting, keep it at room temperature, covered with a bell or cling film up to about 4 days. In the refrigerator, it tends to harden, which is a shame.
Other recipes to try
If you like chocolate-based recipes (and not complicated to make), then I advise you to take a look at these recipes:
- Chocolate flowing heart fondants
- Chocolate cake without flour
- chocolate marquise
- Dessert 3 chocolates
- Chocolate peanut butter brownie
- Giant chocolate almonds coconut cookie
- Chocolate pear cake
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your cute brownies!
Fondant Chocolate Brownie, The Easy Recipe
- 100 g soft butter, diced
- 150 g dark chocolate pastry
- 80 g dark chocolate pastry crushed into large chips
- 3 eggs ambient temperature
- 300 g brown sugar
- 110 g of flour
- 35 g bitter cocoa powder
- 1,5 tsp natural vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° traditional heat.
- Grease a 24 x 24 cm square mold and place baking paper to facilitate demolding.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate broken into pieces and the diced butter at low power. Smooth and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs previously relaxed with a fork, the sugar, the flour, the cocoa, the vanilla, the salt and then the melted chocolate. Mix but not too much, just enough to homogenize.
- Pour in the nuggets and mix one last time.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the brownie comes out with a few crumbs. The edges should be cooked, the center a little less.
- Leave to cool completely in the pan then cut into squares.
Look, today it's exceptionally hot, but that won't stop me eating a slice. He looks crazy this brownie
This brownie looks wonderful. I'll test your recipe.
He tempts me your brownie! I note it to do it soon! Thank you for sharing!
Immediately seen immediately done! He is excellent! Thank you for your beautiful and appetizing recipe! Kisses to you!
Oh he looks so good! Next recipe that I try !!
Thank you for sharing ! on the other hand, I am at 50 minutes of cooking and still not cooked in the middle ... 180, traditional heat.
Is it because it's a pyrex mold?
A massacre !!
Tried today for my little cousin's birthday, one of the best brownies I have eaten, neither too sweet nor not enough, it was top, soft and melting in the center and a little crispy on the top, c was perfect! Everyone was delighted with the raspberry yogurt ice cream, well done! ^^
Great idea with yogurt ice cream! Thank you for your message ;)
Hello, this brownie looks really delicious! I will test it under can ...
But do you really need 300g of sugar?
Hello, I made this brownie in mini portions and with the coffee it was a delight, without coffee too of course… Soft, well chocolatey, a treat! Thank you for this recipe
Hello, it was good but really too sweet, even having removed some of it.
Recipe made yesterday, a killer melting as it should. So good that I plan to make one again this week for my colleagues.
PS: I was out of dark pastry chocolate, so I made a mixture of 82% chocolate and milk chocolate. it was perfect in taste.
Thank you Marion for your feedback! They are lucky your colleagues :)))