A very gourmet dessert to share: the No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake ! Inside: a crunchy base of Oreo cookies, a very creamy filling with pieces of cookies, a chocolate coating and whipped cream (optional) for decoration.
Lovers of these little black and white biscuits will love it: the others will too! It's so creamy, it's a pleasure to dip your spoon into this Oreo cheesecake… Plus, it can easily be prepared in advance.
What You'll Love With This Oreo Cheesecake
flavors : we find the good taste of the Oreo biscuit, that is to say cocoa and vanilla cream, in a fresh and gourmet cheesecake.
Texture : the base of the Oreo cheesecake is crunchy, the filling is creamy, the chocolate coating too. I slipped biscuit pieces into the filling for even more crunch.
Difficulty level : It is not complicated to make as you will see in my recipe, I advise you to prepare it in advance to make your task even easier.
- Oreo cookies : I use the standard size (not the minis). They must be used whole (black biscuits with their cream).
- sucre : I took classic powdered sugar, I didn't put a lot because the cookies are already sweet.
- liquid cream : keep it very cold so that your whipped cream rises well, and is very firm.
How to make an Oreo cheesecake without baking?
- we start by realizing the biscuit base : we mix the biscuits and mix them with melted butter. Then pour this mixture into the bottom of the mould.
- we prepare the cheesecake topping : whip the fresh cheeses then add the whipped cream. Add the melted gelatin to the milk, then the crushed biscuits.
- All that remains is to do the chocolate topping : melt the chocolate and the cream then add hot water to obtain a very fluid mixture.
- If we want, we add like me chantilly and biscuits for the decoration of the Oreo cheesecake, and that's it, it's ready!
NB: the detailed recipe is given to you at the bottom of the page.
My tips for success
- for clean release Oreo cheesecake, I advise you to use a rhodoid film (like pastry chefs). It's simple and very effective!
- to avoid having too many black crumbs in your filling (and keep a very white effect in the cheesecake), cut your cookies with a large knife and use a spatula to incorporate them without breaking them.
- to have an ideal consistency, this Oreo cheesecake must pass at least one night in the refrigerator before being served. It will be very creamy and easy to cut at the same time.
How to properly store this Oreo cheesecake?
He is better Fresh : then keep it in the refrigerator until it is time to serve it to your guests. Generally it keeps for up to 4-5 days in the refrigerator under glass or in an airtight container.
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of gourmet desserts, then take a look at these others from the blog:
- No-Bake Speculoos Cheesecake
- Banoffee pie, whipped caramel banana
- Speculoos strawberry cheesecake
- Dessert 3 chocolates
- Oreo layer cake
If you make this Oreo cheesecake, feel free to rate the recipe and tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your beautiful cheesecakes!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 285 g whole Oreo cookies
- 60 g soft butter, melted
- 150 g Philadelphia fresh cheese
- 300 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 cc natural vanilla extract
- 90 g classic powdered sugar
- 320 g whole liquid cream 30% mg
- 2 Gelatin sheets Vahine
- 2 cs Milk
- 10 Oreo cookies broken in 4
- 120 g dark pastry chocolate (52% cocoa)
- 2,5 cs whole liquid cream 30% mg
- 4 cs Hot water
whipped cream decor
- 100 g whole liquid cream 30% mg
- 2 cc icing sugar
- 5 Oreo cookies cut in half
- In a blender, crush the cookies into crumbs. Melt the butter in the microwave then mix with the mixed biscuits.
- Pack the mixed biscuits in the bottom of a 20cm springform pan (I add a rhodoïd film first to facilitate the unmolding of the cheesecake). Press well with the back of a spoon or a glass. Refrigerate while waiting for the rest.
- Soften the gelatin in cold water.
- In a container or in a food processor, whisk together the Philadelphia, mascarpone, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Separately, whip the whipping cream very firm too.
- In a very small saucepan, heat the milk and melt the well-drained gelatin off the heat.
- Place the whipped cream in the cream cheese mixture then whisk to evenly homogenize the texture. This filling should already hold together well.
- Pour in the lukewarm milk and whisk again to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the biscuits cut in 4 with a spatula. Place this filling in the mold, on the layer of packed biscuits. Smooth the top with a small spatula. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat the chocolate and cream in a bain-marie. Off the heat, add hot water: the chocolate becomes smooth and shiny. Let cool slightly (it must remain fluid).
- Pour part of the topping into a small pastry bag and pipe drops of batter all around the cheesecake. For the top of the cheesecake, pour the topping in the center and smooth with a spatula over the entire surface. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
whipped cream decor
- Whip the whipped cream with the icing sugar. Fill a pastry bag then pipe domes all around the cheesecake. Decorate with Oreo cookies cut in half. Add cookie crumbs (optional)
- Keep refrigerated until tasting.