Perfect in addition to your desserts: the no-bake Raspberry sauce ! 3 ingredients for this ultra-simple homemade coulis. We love its delicious raspberry taste and its creamy texture… In addition, it keeps very well in the fridge or freezer.
What you will love with this raspberry sauce
- flavors : the pure taste of raspberry! A tangy and fruity coulis as we like.
- texture : Very smooth and unctuous, without raspberry seeds!
- difficulty level : very easy and fast, because there is no cooking. You need a food processor or a blender to be able to blend the raspberries.
3 ingredients only!
- raspberries : to make a coulis you need large quantities of fruit, that's why I use frozen raspberries, it's less expensive. I thaw them beforehand to be able to create the coulis.
- sucre : I take classic powdered sugar, you can adapt the quantity to your taste if you want more or less sweet.
- lemon juice : it is an antioxidant it allows raspberries to keep their beautiful color.
How to make a no-bake raspberry sauce ?
- we take care of thaw raspberries
- we pour them in the blender with sugar and lemon juice
- we mix
- we recover the grout
- we pass it in fine sieve to remove the pips
- we taste it!
NB: the complete list of ingredients and the detailed recipe are given at the bottom of the page.
How to taste this raspberry coulis?
You can taste the raspberry coulis with lots of different preparations! It is really delicious eaten on:
- yoghurt, cottage cheese
- a cheesecake
- a dessert or Bavarian
- a lemon or chocolate dessert
- a vanilla ice-cream…
How to properly store homemade raspberry sauce?
This raspberry coulis can best be stored in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, for about 5 to 7 days.
You can also freeze this raspberry coulis, it's very simple. You put it in ice cube trays and reheat it according to your specific needs.
Other recipes to try
If you like raspberry desserts, I advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog:
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Crispy white chocolate raspberry bavarois
- Raspberry charlotte cake
- Raspberry clafoutis
- Chocolate raspberry whipped cream cake
- Raspberry and white chocolate blondie
If you make this raspberry coulis, feel free to rate the recipe below and tag @liliebakery on Instagram so that I can see your beautiful creations!
No-Cook Raspberry Sauce
- 500 g frozen but thawed raspberries
- 130 g granulated sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- In the bowl of the blender/mixer, pour the defrosted raspberries, powdered sugar and lemon juice. Mix until you get the consistency of a coulis.
- Pass the coulis through a sieve to remove the raspberry seeds.
- Pour the coulis into an airtight container and place in the refrigerator for better conservation (5 to 7 days).