A nice seasonal recipe: the Raspberry mascarpone and Breton palet tart ! Easy and quick to make, you will love its Breton puck base, topped with vanilla mascarpone whipped cream and fresh raspberries. A tart to make and redo throughout the raspberry season ...
If, like me, you are lucky enough to have raspberries in the garden crumbling under the fruit, all you have to do is go help yourself to prepare this raspberry pie! Otherwise choose to beautiful fresh raspberries on the market or at the producer. The result will be all the more beautiful - and tasty.
What ingredients for this raspberry mascarpone pie?
For the base of the pie, the Breton puck, you need 5 ingredients: flour, baking powder, softened butter, sugar and egg yolks. Simple ingredients then!
For mascarpone whipped cream, only 4 ingredients are needed. You need whole cream, mascarpone, icing sugar and a vanilla bean. The decor comes down to beautiful fresh raspberries sprinkled with a cloud of icing sugar. Easy I told you!
How to make this raspberry pie?
Nothing very complicated or very long in this raspberry pie recipe. The three textures will join the tasting to create a nice sweetness in the mouth ...
We start by making the Breton puck, because it must cool for the decoration afterwards. You must have a 24cm pie ring. We whip the yolks and sugar until whitened, then add the butter, flour and yeast. We form a ball and we place in fridge 1h. Then we fill the pie ring with this dough (placed on a baking sheet) and put in the oven. The Breton puck will rise when cooked.
Then we prepare mascarpone whipped cream : whip the whipped cream by adding the icing sugar and the vanilla bean grains. We then incorporate the mascarpone previously relaxed with a fork.
For the decor, just fill in a pastry bag provided with a fluted tip, I use the 6D socket. We garnish the Breton puck with vanilla cream. If you don't have a pastry bag, you can garnish it with a spatula or tablespoon. It only remains to add fresh raspberries and a veil of icing sugar… Your pie is ready!
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of raspberry-based desserts, I can recommend these other recipes from the blog: Raspberry orange blossom financiers, Raspberry stewed yogurt ice cream, Raspberry peach fondant cake, Lemon raspberry whipped cream cake, Raspberry coconut layer cake.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your cute pies!
Raspberry Mascarpone & Palet Breton Tart
- 170 g of flour
- 100 g ointment butter
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 2/3 of a sachet of baking powder
Vanilla mascarpone icing
- 30 cl whole cream
- 300 g of mascarpone
- 90 g icing sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- About 400g or 500g of fresh raspberries
- Prepare the Breton puck: whisk the yolks and sugar until the mixture turns white. Add the softened butter, flour and baking powder. Mix and form a ball to keep 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Spread the dough on the work surface and line the bottom of a 24cm pie ring (the dough will rise during baking). Bake 13-15 minutes at 180 ° traditional heat, the top must be golden, and let cool for the rest.
- Prepare the vanilla cream: whip the whipped cream into a firm whipped cream. Add the icing sugar in a shower, the vanilla beans and the mascarpone, relaxed with a fork. Fill a piping bag fitted with a fluted tip and garnish the pie with small domes (I put the link of my piping at the bottom of the article).
- Place the raspberries one by one on the cream, leaving a free edge on the outside. Sprinkle with a little icing sugar before serving (optional).