A quick and easy little recipe today to inaugurate my new kitchen and my new oven.
Yes, finally, especially to tell me that this is it the move in is finished, so let's celebrate!
Nothing too complicated then, and two ingredients that go together wonderfully: raspberry & white chocolate.
Recipe for 4 tarts:
- Mix 95g of soft butter, 90g of icing sugar, 50g of cornstarch (such as cornstarch), a pinch of salt. Finish with 180g of flour.
- Sand the dough well between your fingers and add 1 whole egg.
- Form a ball, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once the time has elapsed, roll out the dough and garnish with tartlets, bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° c (traditional heat).
White chocolate ganache
- Soften a sheet of gelatin in cold water.
- Heat 20cl of liquid cream. Add the drained gelatin then mix well.
- Pour this hot cream over 120g of off-white chocolate broken into small pieces. Mix well to melt them and thus obtain a smooth ganache.
- When the tart shells are cold, pour in the ganache.
- Place 7/8 fresh raspberries on top of each tartlet and chill for about 2 hours.