A dessert that is always unanimous: the semi-cooked chocolate recipe in just 6 ingredients! An easy and quick dessert, prepared in minutes, with little cooking time. It would be wrong to do without ... It is carried out in small individual ramekins for an even easier service.
As the saying goes: often the simplest things are the best! And this semi-cooked chocolate corresponds perfectly to this description. This is the kind of dessert which pleases for sure, and that can also be served accompanied by a beautiful vanilla ice cream scoop...
What ingredients are needed for this semi-cooked chocolate recipe?
Chocolat : we need dark chocolate pastry here. I used light-bodied chocolate (52% cocoa) but you can opt for more full-bodied chocolate if you prefer.
Butter : it is sweet butter.
Eggs : they will be used to give texture to the semi-cooked dishes (which contain little flour), and will make them swell.
Sucre : I used brown sugar because its flavor blends perfectly with that of chocolate. You can adjust the amount to your liking.
flour : very little is needed, it is the key to a melting result.
Salt : it perfectly enhances the taste of chocolate, just a pinch will suffice.
How to prepare semi-cooked chocolate quickly?
You must bring a saucepan and a container. In the saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate to obtain a smooth and creamy texture.
In the container, we whisk the eggs and sugar then add the flour and salt. All you have to do is pour in the melted chocolate before mixing for the last time ...
To cook the semi-cooked chocolate, I used small ramekins (visible on my photo). They allow the heat to be diffused well during cooking. It is also very convenient for the service afterwards. You have to think about buttering them.
The cooking time is very fast : the longer the cooking time is extended, the more they will be cooked through. This is not what we want here. So you have to be vigilant and especially adapt according to your oven (they are not all identical).
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of gourmet chocolate desserts, I advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog: Soft chocolate muffins, Chocolate flowing heart fondants, Soft chocolate brownie, Panna Cotta chocolate ganache chocolate, Chocolate mug cake.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your beautiful mi-cuits!
Semi-Cooked Chocolate Recipe (6 Ingredients Only)
- 120 g dark chocolate pastry more or less full-bodied according to your taste
- 80 g Soft butter
- 3 eggs
- 50 g Light brown sugar quantity to adapt according to your taste
- 1 cs flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° traditional heat.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan with the butter, stirring regularly to obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the brown sugar then add the flour and salt.
- Incorporate the melted chocolate into the previous mixture and mix one last time.
- Pour this preparation into the buttered individual ramekins then place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes (depending on your oven). Then let cool before tasting.
- For those with a sweet tooth, there is a variation on this recipe: when pouring the preparation into the ramekins, you can add 1 square of white, dark or milk chocolate, for a little melt-in-the-mouth surprise at the time of tasting…!