A fresh and fruity dessert for the summer season: the Mascarpone strawberry tiramisu ! An ultra-gourmet no-bake recipe with a delicious mascarpone cream, strawberry coulis, cut strawberries and spoon biscuits. So easy and quick to prepare!
What You'll Love With This Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
- flavors : the sweetness of cut strawberries and coulis, the delicacy of mascarpone whipped cream! Light and so good at dessert time…
- Texture : smoothness, creaminess, softness, fruit, there is everything in this strawberry tiramisu!
- Difficulty level : very simple to prepare, without cooking, and very fast too. The ideal kind of dessert when you don't want to turn on your oven, or when you have little time in front of you.
7 ingredients only for this strawberry tiramisu
- strawberries : opt preferably for the gariguettes, they are perfect in pastry, very tasty and sweet.
- lemon juice : it is used in the coulis to preserve the intact taste of the strawberry and counterbalance the sweet effect.
- sucre : I use classic powdered sugar in this strawberry tiramisu.
- mascarpone : it is the key ingredient of tiramisu! It brings a lot of creaminess.
- cream : here we use very cold 30% full fat liquid cream to make whipped cream.
- egg yolks : they are added to the creamy mixture to provide smoothness and indulgence.
- spoon cookies : they are added when assembling the glasses, as in the original tiramisu recipe.
How to make strawberry tiramisu?
- We prepare grout mixing the strawberries
- We whip the cold cream in whipped cream
- Mix the egg yolks, sugar and mascarpone
- Gently fold in the whipped cream
- Place mounting !
- We alternate the different layers to the visual effect so greedy !
- We refrigerate the strawberry tiramisu about 2 hours before tasting
NB: the detailed recipe with the quantities of ingredients is given to you at the bottom of the page.
My tips for a perfect tiramisu
- to ensure a good hold of the mascarpone cream, the liquid cream must be whipped very firmly: I use my pastry robot to make it but you can also make it with an electric mixer.
- use a spatula (or maryse) to incorporate the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture. Gently lifting the mixture with the spatula makes it easy to incorporate without breaking the airy effect.
- to properly dress your cream domes in the last step of your strawberry tiramisu, stand well above the glass, perpendicular to the surface. So they will be straight.
How to store your strawberry mascarpone tiramisu?
As the strawberry tiramisu is made from raw egg yolks, it can only be kept 48 hours maximum in the refrigerator.
Know that it will be even better about 2 hours after its realization! Enjoy the tiramisu chilled.
Other recipes to try
If you love strawberry desserts for spring-summer like me, then I advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog:
- Light strawberry mousse
- Layer cake strawberry vanilla whipped cream
- No-Bake Strawberry Speculoos Cheesecake
- Strawberry tart and almond cream
- Eton strawberry mess
- Strawberry mango pineapple smoothie
If you make this strawberry tiramisu, feel free to rate the recipe below and tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your beautiful tiramisus!
Very Easy Strawberry Mascarpone Tiramisu
Strawberry coulis without cooking
- 225 g gariguette strawberries
- 22 g lemon juice
- 18 g granulated sugar
- 240 g heavy whipping cream 30% very cold
- 2 egg yolks
- 70 g granulated sugar
- 200 g mascarpone
- 5 spoon cookies
- 275 g gariguette strawberries
Strawberry coulis without cooking
- In a mixer, a blender or with an immersion blender, mix the strawberries, washed and cut in half, the lemon juice and 20g of powdered sugar. The resulting grout should be very smooth. To book.
- Whip the very cold liquid cream into very firm whipped cream (in a pastry robot or electric mixer). To book.
- In a large container, whisk the egg yolks and powdered sugar until the mixture whitens and thickens.
- Add the mascarpone then whisk to obtain a smooth mixture without lumps.
- Incorporate the whipped cream with a spatula, very gently so as not to break the whipped cream. The mixture must remain airy.
- Wash and cut the remaining strawberries in half lengthwise.
- In each glass, start by placing a large piece of biscuit spoon in the bottom. Pour 2 tbsp of strawberry coulis. Then add a nice layer of mascarpone cream. Place the strawberries on top, cut side against the glass, all around the glass. Add a piece of spoon biscuit in the center. Pour 1 to 2 tbsp of strawberry coulis.
- With the rest of the mascarpone cream, fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip. Finish assembling each glass by making large domes on the top of the glasses. Place a final cut strawberry for decoration.
- Place in the refrigerator until tasting. These tiramisus are best made about 2 hours before tasting.