A recipe full of freshness and fruit: the Coconut red berry mascarpone tart. Very creamy with its vanilla mascarpone filling, and also soft with its coconut rock-style pie shell! All you have to do is add some pretty tangy red fruits, and your dessert is ready!
I love this kind of sweet pies, easy and quick to make for sunny days. Tastes generally appeal to everyone, and it is very light at the end of the meal. In addition, this recipe is little sweet (besides, I always advise you to adapt the dose of sugar to your taste).
What ingredients to prepare this red fruit mascarpone tart?
Le pie shell of this recipe is like a coconut rock. You will therefore need: egg whites, grated coconut, powdered sugar. That's all !
For the garnish from the pie, you will need mascarpone, a nice vanilla pod, powdered sugar, whole milk.
For the decor, indulge yourself by choosing beautiful red fruits according to the season: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, currants ...
NB: the quantities indicated in my recipe correspond to a rectangular mold of 36x10cm, if you want to make this pie in a classic round format, be sure to increase the quantities by approximately 30%.
How to make this red fruit tart?
To prepare the pie, we start by making the coconut pie shell. For this, we simply mix the egg whites, sugar and grated coconut to have a slightly sticky mixture. We place this mixture in the bottom of the mold and on the sides to create a pie shell. Then we put in the oven. It must be allowed to cool before filling it.
Then we prepare the garnish : we simply whip the mascarpone, the vanilla beans, the powdered sugar. Then we add the milk to obtain a sort of firm whipped cream.
Using a sleeve pocket fitted with a fluted tip, place the mascarpone cream on the cold tart base. We then decorate with red fruits. It's ready !
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of fruity recipes, I advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog: Eton strawberry mess, Fondant strawberry peach cake, Tiramisus strawberry lemon shortbread cookies, Strawberry mango pineapple smoothie, Cherry almond fondant cake, Raspberry mascarpone tart Breton palet, Fondant peach raspberry tonka cake.
If you make this recipe, don't hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your cute pies!
Coconut Red Berry Mascarpone Tart
Coconut pie shell
- 3 egg whites
- 190 g grated coconut
- 40 g powdered sugar
- 300 g of mascarpone
- 40 g powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 5 cl whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° traditional heat. Lightly butter a rectangular pie dish (mine is 36x10cm).
- In a bowl, combine the whipped egg whites, coconut and powdered sugar until you get a kind of malleable paste and a little sticky (like making coconut rocks). Press this dough into the bottom of the mold and on the sides, then bake for 30 minutes (cover halfway through cooking).
- Separately, whip the mascarpone, powdered sugar and vanilla. Gradually add the milk to obtain an airy, firm whipped cream texture.
- Fill a pastry bag with this mixture and garnish the cooled pie shell.
- Decorate with red fruits then keep cool until tasting.