A dessert that takes us right back to childhood: the Tiramisu Kinder ! If you have a box of Kinder in your cupboard, I advise you to try this easy and very simple recipe!
How to make a tiramisu at Kinder?
The procedure is identical to that of a classic tiramisu. Here we put in the bottom of the glasses boudoir cookies quickly soaked in a mixture of chocolate milk. Then we will pour on the cookies a Kinder cream (yes yes with melted Kinder!). Finally, we will delicately add a creamy mascarpone mousse sprinkled with cocoa!
The recipe makes it possible to about 8 glasses like the ones in my photo. But of course you are free to make larger portions!
I advise you not to taste them right away, they will be much better after spending a few hours in the refrigerator (you can do them the day before, that's perfect).
If you make this recipe, do not hesitate to tag @liliebakery on Instagram so I can see your pretty tiramisus!
- 6 whole eggs
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 500 g of mascarpone
- 60 g full liquid cream
- 24 Kinder® normal size
- About thirty boudoirs
- Small glass filled with a cold milk-chocolate mixture such as Benco®
- A little bitter cocoa
- Take the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks in two different containers.
- Whisk the yolks with the sugar until the mixture turns white.
- Add the mascarpone and mix everything together.
- Take the egg whites left aside and beat them to stiff peaks with a pinch of salt.
- Gently incorporate the whites into the previous mixture, taking care not to break the whites (this is what guarantees the airy side of the dessert…).
- Make the Kinder® cream by heating the liquid cream in a saucepan. Off the heat, add the Kinder®, let them melt then stir to smooth.
- Cut the boudoirs to the size of your glasses. Before placing them in the bottom of the glasses, pass them quickly in the milk-chocolate mixture.
- Once the ladyfingers are placed in the glasses, cover them with 2tbsp of the cooled Kinder® cream.
- Finish by pouring the mascarpone mixture up to the top of the glass.
- Sprinkle with bitter cocoa powder for decoration.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, but overnight is better!