A very gourmet dessert to share: the White chocolate brownies ! Both soft and melting, we love its taste of white chocolate, with a hint of vanilla. For even more indulgence when tasting, white chocolate chips are also added...
What You'll Love With This White Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- Flavor : white chocolate lovers will be delighted! Inside, it's totally white chocolate with a hint of vanilla. Contrary to what one might think, the end result is not too sweet.
- Texture : depending on the cooking time, you will obtain a more or less melting brownie. No matter the texture obtained, the taste will always be the same.
- Difficulty level : very easy to prepare and in just a few minutes! You will need a 20cm square mold to bake this white chocolate brownie.
- White chocolate : opt for quality pastry white chocolate to have a good taste of white chocolate in the final brownie.
- eggs : they are used to bring texture to the brownie, which has little flour. Bring the goods to room temperature before beginning the recipe.
- white chocolate chips : it is now easily found in the pastry department of the supermarket.
How to make a white chocolate brownie?
- Start by melting the white chocolate and butter together.
- Separately, beat the eggs with the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add the cooled melted white chocolate.
- Add the flour and salt and finally the white chocolate chips.
- Just before baking the brownie, I always add a few white chocolate chips on top.
PS: find the complete recipe at the bottom of the page.
My tips for making your brownie perfectly successful
- line your mold with baking paper (two intersecting sheets) makes it very easy to unmold the brownie.
- to obtain a very smooth white chocolate, melt it in short intervals in the microwave. Otherwise it risks cooking and therefore hardening…
- do not over mix the dough brownie once the flour has been added, this allows you to have an optimal texture after cooking.
How to taste the white chocolate brownie?
Of course, you can eat the brownie on its own, by cutting it into squares it's very easy! For even more indulgence, you can serve the white chocolate brownie with scoops of ice cream…
Other recipes to try
If you like this kind of chocolate dessert, then I advise you to take a look at these other recipes from the blog:
- Macadamia white chocolate cookies
- Dessert 3 chocolates
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Soft all-chocolate cookies
- White chocolate cheesecake
Very Gourmet White Chocolate Brownie
- 110 g white chocolate pastry
- 150 g Soft butter
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 150 g Granulated sugar
- 1 cc natural vanilla extract
- 125 g flour
- 0,25 cc salt
- 100 g white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175° traditional heat. Grease and line a 20cm square mold with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and crushed white chocolate in the microwave at 20-second intervals (so as not to cook the chocolate). Smooth everything out and let cool.
- In another container, beat the eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla. Then add the warm chocolate/butter mixture.
- Add the flour and salt in batches. Mix just enough to have a homogeneous paste (do not over-mix).
- Keep 2 tbsp of white chocolate chips for decoration, and add the rest to the dough. Gently fold in with a spatula, do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the mold, smooth. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake for about 25 minutes (depending on your oven). Insert a wooden skewer to know if the cooking is finished: it should come out dry or with a few crumbs. (If you like very fudgy brownies, you can reduce the baking time slightly).